Thinai(Foxtail) is rich in phyto-chemicals and it has excellent antioxidant properties
· Its Dietary fiber protects against hyperglycemia.
· It reduces cholesterol and helps in digestion.
· Has nearly 2.5 times minerals and nearly 38 times fiber and nearly 13 times Iron than Rice.
· Has nearly 6.3 times fiber and nearly 1.8 times Iron than Wheat.
· Has lesser amount of carbohydrates than Wheat and rice and has abundant quantities of Thiamin (Vitamin B1) which is not present in Rice and Wheat.
· Helps lowers risk of type 2 diabetes
· Reduces chances of heart attacks
· Improves digestion
· Protects from breast cancer
protects childhood asthma.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: